- I love meeting new people in love and sharing one of their most important and special days.
- A dog with his head out of the car window, ears flapping in the wind, will always put a smile on my face.
- We once had 25 (yes, I counted) turkeys show up in our backyard and I continually refer to that day as "the best day ever!"
- Arrested Development never fails to make me laugh, even after watching the series through several, several times.
- I've always secretly wanted to be a broadway singer, but my voice never felt the same way.
- We have a French Bulldog named George Clooney who was once mistaken for a tiny cow.
- I won a leather biker jacket from a teen magazine called "Teen Beat" when I was 12. Yes, I looked ridiculous the one time I wore it to school in 6th grade.
I am an award winning member of the Wedding Photojournalists Association (WPJA) and was chosen as one of The Knot's Best of Weddings 2011. I was also a finalist in PDN Magazine's Top Knots Contest and had the image published in PDN's April 2010 issue.
I have been published in The Knot New York Magazine, The Knot Boston Magazine, Seacoast Weddings Magazine, as well as on numerous wedding blogs, including Style Me Pretty Massachusetts, Style Me Pretty Vermont, Wedding Chicks, I Love Farm Weddings, Merci New York, The Wedding Channel and Carats and Cake.